We reached our pit and were able to unbag the robot about 6:30. Things went fairly well after that. We had a couple electrical issues to update but that only took a few minutes. We were really hoping to get some drive time in and maybe even a practice match, however the inspectors felt we had several rough and sharp edges that needed to be filed down. Unfortunately that took us quite a while to resolve. We also discovered our Autonomous programming needed to be adjusted because of the difference in friction cause by the carpet in the arena. This is just one of those things you can't plan for. You have to go to an event and take things for a test drive. We made a change to the code and will test it first thing in the morning.
Tomorrow will be a big day. We're all really excited!