This week in the Megahurtz workshop we started and finished our lift system, and began test driving the robot.
The main theme of this week has been the lift system. We had a slow start in the beginning, and struggled with several minor problems. These issues were soon fixed by our team of builders. We then added the chains to our robot, and tested our lift system. Thankfully, it worked! After the temporary zip ties broke and scared everyone, the builders connected the chains finally.
On Saturday, team members had the opportunity to drive the robot for the first time. Along with driving, our electronics team has begun their work on the robot. Starting at the four week mark, we are proud to say we are a week ahead of our schedule compared to past years. We hope to have extra time this year to practice with our robot.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel! -> Megahurtz Robotics 5056
MegaHurtz Team Blog